Discuss startreck the crafts relays in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

ayjay

captain kirk told the engineer( cant remember his name) to increace the load on the relays(full relay power in fact)
is that a wize thing to do whilst in outer space AND in another time zone-->>>>CRAZY
any captain shouldnt shout at the engineer especially about his relays

its no wonder they all got trouble with clingons

Any Captain should know that one's relays can be in a fixed state, especially after being in space for a long time. It is imperative that one's relays are regularly discharged to prevent static buildup

good repy jamey
what do u reckon about the yanks landing on the moon?
personally i reckon its a load of bolli--s
i went to the usa to the harley feast datona to see the so called rocket in the usa(they could fit a mc donalds inside)
anyway couldnt see any relays

it's only ayjay transmitting from the dark side of neptune.

it's only ayjay transmitting from the dark side of neptune.

Thought he had been got at by the Dominion, sorry wrong Star Trek, maybe hes had a Vulcan mind meld, oh you have to have a mind for that to happen don't you?

what do u reckon about the yanks landing on the moon?
personally i reckon its a load of bolli--s

I can't believe that people thinks its a hoax. Think about it..... There was a race between the Russians and the Yanks. Thousands of people were following it, not just the Yanks. If it was a hoax the Russians would have said something.

captain kirk told the engineer( cant remember his name) to increace the load on the relays(full relay power in fact)
is that a wize thing to do whilst in outer space AND in another time zone-->>>>CRAZY
any captain shouldnt shout at the engineer especially about his relays

its no wonder they all got trouble with clingons

What the f*** is this stupid crap ?

You're a babbling idiot quite frankly.

Anyone who doubts the moon landings were real needs their bloody heads looking at imo. Think of how many thousands of people were involved from the lowliest gopher on the film crews all the way up to the head of NASA.
Now, the most basic of human emotions is greed. Think how much a paper would pay for incontrovertible proof that it was a hoax yet not one person has ever succumbed to their greed. Not one person has ever accidentally let something slip.
Furthermore, the russians were following the project every step of the way, do you honestly think they wouldn't have jumped at the chance to disprove it?

Anyone who doubts the moon landings were real needs their bloody heads looking at imo. Think of how many thousands of people were involved from the lowliest gopher on the film crews all the way up to the head of NASA.
Now, the most basic of human emotions is greed. Think how much a paper would pay for incontrovertible proof that it was a hoax yet not one person has ever succumbed to their greed. Not one person has ever accidentally let something slip.
Furthermore, the russians were following the project every step of the way, do you honestly think they wouldn't have jumped at the chance to disprove it?

I hope you've got your tinfoil hat on after a comment like that. :p

I concluded a long time ago that I'd rather scrape out my eyeballs with hot pokers than read the posts made by this complete and utter clown shoe.

Why is that then? he is right

That's my attempt at humour.

He is right but the kind of loon who thinks there was no lunar landing wears a tinfoil hat to stop the government spying on them / aliens reading their minds etc.

That's my attempt at humour.

He is right but the kind of loon who thinks there was no lunar landing wears a tinfoil hat to stop the government spying on them / aliens reading their minds etc.
As do I, especially when I'm at work. I don't want you buggers watching me.

Reply to startreck the crafts relays in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock