Discuss stereo and bell timer in the Commercial Electrical Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukethoma1985

Regular EF Member
Hi all. Hope your all having a good day. Does anyone know a timer that will operate to work a bell or siren with a stereo. To turn off the stereo and sound a bell for breaktime. Im having trouble. I cant find one that will work both. Thankyou. Luke

OP
L

Lukethoma1985

Regular EF Member
Sorry about posting it a few times, ive just downloaded the app on my phone and couldnt see the post. Think C, NO & NC ???

telectrix

Scouser and Proud.
Respected Member
common, normally open, normally closed. magical thingies that switch things on and off when you apply or remove voltages from the coil/s. are you a spark?

OP
L

Lukethoma1985

Regular EF Member
Yh ive not been on here for a while, i dont think ive explained very clear. I knew what the NO and NC are because i do a few bugular alarms i.e. tamper usually NC but not sure how that would work. Bell needs to sound for a couple of seconds then music starts at start of shift throughtout the day then bell sounds and music stops at break time. Danfoss do a timer (pulse) but only works 1-15 seconds so good for bell but not stereo. They do another one which minimum time is 15 seconds so no good for the bell.

plugsandsparks

Electrician's Arms
Have replied to your post no3 i think, in general stuff. The grasslin will sound the bell for a minute so i guess thats no good. Looks like being a timeclock then :-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk