Discuss Strange question on here these days but... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Or maybe the chap knew that you can't legally put that sort of clause into a contract of any kind, it's restrictive practice that would stop someone from earning a living.

Reply to Strange question on here these days but... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

All of the work described below will be completed by a qualified electrician, I am just curious and using the info for planning!! I am planning a...
Replies
Views
So was asked to do some electrical work at this house (power and lights to shed)... but I like to see what I’m working with first... and this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and girls, I'm newly qualified and want to confirm my method is sound before I commence any work. I'm registered with my CPS so can...
Replies
Views
Apologies for the complexity of this question, but there’s no easy way to explain it. This is a remote Norfolk house and workshops, developed...
Replies
Views
Not posted for a while so thought id pop on and see what opinions/advice people had the following situation. Ive recently taken on a quite a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock