Discuss Strange question on here these days but... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Cef pushes them out under a shuttler door...
[automerge]1585237667[/automerge]
The photos have that "pocket dust on phone camera" look about them :)

Good to see you are able to get on with something constructive, wish I was!
Dusty phone yes....reverted back to some wood butchery this week making wardrobes and chest of drawers

Where did you get the switch/fuse? It is not one I recognise.

Still it is good to get a metal one with cover for 3rd amendment, SWA gland, etc, did not think that bit through earlier!

Where did you get the switch/fuse? It is not one I recognise.

Still it is good to get a metal one with cover for 3rd amendment, SWA gland, etc, did not think that bit through earlier!
It’s a live unit from CEF own brand stuff, can’t stand em normally but this looks ok and they supplied the fuse aswell...all in about £30 I think

Not started the job yet mate, postponed due to present circumstances, was just ensuring I had all materials ready....I’ll post up results when I’ve completed for ya ?

Thanks. I had assumed as it was outdoor shed, etc, that you might be able to do the job while keeping beyond the social distancing rules, but of course the indoor bit for switch/fuse would not.

Thanks. I had assumed as it was outdoor shed, etc, that you might be able to do the job while keeping beyond the social distancing rules, but of course the indoor bit for switch/fuse would not.
Yes I could the DNO stuff incomers etc are also in a basement so I could avoid all contact and the customer is happy for me to do so but it’s not an emergency and the customer is also not fussed either way so we agreed to postpone.......safe tha sorry ya know?

Yes I could the DNO stuff incomers etc are also in a basement so I could avoid all contact and the customer is happy for me to do so but it’s not an emergency and the customer is also not fussed either way so we agreed to postpone.......safe tha sorry ya know?

Sounds like a sensible plan!

Not started the job yet mate, postponed due to present circumstances, was just ensuring I had all materials ready....I’ll post up results when I’ve completed for ya ?
Hope you do a better job than this load of $hite...….

Attachments

• Strange question on here these days but... photo 3.JPG - EletriciansForums.net
    photo 3.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 36
I think it was. This is one of those photos that keeps getting worse the longer you look at it!
Aye, just showing the fused switch.
It was, a good while back with some other shocking stuff involved.

OK to day thanks, not has bad has a couple of days. Anyway them boards have only been on the market for a couple of years has far has I know, my preference is axiom.

Screwdfix and Toolstation always on the same estate and close to each other, bit like Lidl and Aldi who where brothers and had a falling out, I wonder if Screwdfix and Toolstation have a past relationship?

Screwdfix and Toolstation always on the same estate and close to each other, bit like Lidl and Aldi who where brothers and had a falling out, I wonder if Screwdfix and Toolstation have a past relationship?
From what I heard... the guy that started SF sold it to Kingfisher Group... then he started TS afterwards... which he then sold to TP... more or less. I've missed quite a bit out though. I think Kingfisher dropped a ball because usually in that situation, there'd be a clause in the sale agreement about starting up a competitor... but maybe there was and it expired ?

Reply to Strange question on here these days but... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock