Stroma Certification Scheme Stroma Crap-Cert

Discuss Stroma Crap-Cert in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Deleted member 4632

I know this has been touched on but the Stroma e-cert software is SO basic its driving me mental!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Its doesn't remember ANY inputs, no spell check, ugly certs, no logo upload . . . . . . etc etc

Who's using what? I am not on an ipad at present. Inputting into windows 10 laptop at the minute which is time consuming but the e-cert is making it a million times slower.

Been looking at Amtech but it is an investment.

I know this has been touched on but the Stroma e-cert software is SO basic its driving me mental!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Its doesn't remember ANY inputs, no spell check, ugly certs, no logo upload . . . . . . etc etc

Who's using what? I am not on an ipad at present. Inputting into windows 10 laptop at the minute which is time consuming but the e-cert is making it a million times slower.

Been looking at Amtech but it is an investment.
Tysoft easy cert is good mate and not that much to buy. IIRC £209 including the dreaded.EasyCert Electrical Software, Test & Inspection, Electrical Certificates - http://www.tysoft.co.uk/easycert.htm

Plus you can use other test sheets as templates, very handy for multiple tests on identical buildings/dwellings, saves a lot of time clicking the 3pages of inspection sheets.

If you do get an iPad or similar in the future easy cert can be used in that also, but I think it's an add on to the basic software, someone might be able to confirm/deny this

Yeh I think OP is not doing that volume, and I must say I finally finished a 300 page set of certs and they were all digitally typed up/in by my daughter. As a matter of interest did you use easy cert or what @Leesparkykent and were the certs up to date on the checklist. Or I should say Inspection schedule!

Reply to Stroma Crap-Cert in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net