Discuss Stroma in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm a member of Stroma.

They came to the house first and went through all of my paperwork. This took a couple of hours. Checking my insurance was in place, calibration of equipment etc. they also wanted to see my Risk Assessment and Complaints Procedure.

I then took then to my job, which was a rewire. I took the cover off the board. Did a couple of tests. Showed him the bonding.

Did a quick review, which noted any non compliances and that was it for the day.

As for cost, it came in just over £400 for the first year with administration fees, so on par with the others. Let's see what the second year brings.

Martin

What do you think of them?

And how much was your fees this year? Elecsa cost me £475.20

I'll be having my assessment in october, they state £288 (inc VAT) for half a day. I have been with them for 2 years now and each year have been charged £288 so hopefully it will be the same this year. Although they did try and charge me £576 last year. I had a few words with them and it got dropped to £288.

Reply to Stroma in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Everyone, I had a new consumer unit installed in December 2021, the electrician said that he had more testing to complete and would come back...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Last year arranged for my mother's and my consumer units to be changed by the same electrician who is NICEIC registered. Both jobs...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme NAPIT with more than one operative
Hi Guys Hope this is in the right place... I have recently joined NAPIT and had my assessment. We are a limited company of two qualified...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock