Discuss Student Digs, oil filled radiators? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Kiers1970

Hi Lads!

Got to price to install some heating in student housing. I'm considering Oil filled radiators with timers, probably just plugged in or spurred etc. Also need to heat 2 bathrooms, I thought ocver door heaters / pull cords etc.

Anyone got any advice on makes models of decent heaters?

Reply to Student Digs, oil filled radiators? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have an 80's oil-filled heater at home and although it's almost in mint condition on the outside, it's the heating element that's giving me...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Don't bite my head off... My mother-in-law has recently had her kitchen redone, and has realised now it's autumn that she needs more heat in...
Replies
Views
D
had a quote on this job not sure if it's decent price any help needed ??? Lounge 4 x double socket 1 x single socket above fire for TV 1 x...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I hope you are all enjoying your weekends! Before I start, I just want to thank you for your help in advance… To summarise, I had...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock