Discuss Student looking for a electricians mate or trainee position in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

spencerbutler

Hi my name is Spencer and I am currently studying a C&G 2330 level 2 in Electrotechnical Technologies at Chelmsford college. This is a evening course two nights a week and last for two years, so my days are free the work.

I am seeking the opportunity to work as an electrician's mate or a trainee in any electrical discipline in order to gain hands on experience.

I am 34yrs of age, I am very hardworking, reliable and passionate about becoming an electrician. I live in the Southend On Sea, Essex area so am able to commute throughout the Essex area if needed. I have my own car and a full UK driving license. I am very flexible with working hours.

If you know of any opportunities out there for me or information on how to get into the trade then please contact me

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Spencer,

A word to the wise mate...

Never give out your email address in a public forum :nono: There are automated 'bots' that trawl the web looking for just this sort of thing, and before you know it, you'll be signed up to every bit of junk mail under the sun, not to mention all the other scumbags you don't want having it.

If you want people to contact you, ask them to do it via a PM (Private Message) all decent forums operate such a system. This one certainly does.

If I were you, I'd edit your post and remove the address PDQ :winkiss:

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Spencer,

A word to the wise mate...

Never give out your email address in a public forum :nono: There are automated 'bots' that trawl the web looking for just this sort of thing, and before you know it, you'll be signed up to every bit of junk mail under the sun, not to mention all the other scumbags you don't want having it.

If you want people to contact you, ask them to do it via a PM (Private Message) all decent forums operate such a system. This one certainly does.

If I were you, I'd edit your post and remove the address PDQ :winkiss:

Cheers

And try using the right forum

Electricians Unite - Jobs In Your Area

Reply to Student looking for a electricians mate or trainee position in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock