Discuss Stuff that for a game of Soldiers, change it yourself in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Many moons ago (30 years) when working for Nene Elec, I went with a colleague up the staverton mast to change two lamps. He done this about every 6 months.
Harniss all the way up the ladder, but when you got to the actual platform, he had to climb onto the rigging anyway to get to the lamps. I stayed on the platform :)

Many moons ago (30 years) when working for Nene Elec, I went with a colleague up the staverton mast to change two lamps. He done this about every 6 months.
Harniss all the way up the ladder, but when you got to the actual platform, he had to climb onto the rigging anyway to get to the lamps. I stayed on the platform :)
Nene Electrical that's a name from the 80's I remember from my apprenticeship electricians talking about working for them. What happened to them?

I'm not sure, after I left the owner re-located to daventry. I believe he wanted to amalgamate all of his business interests to a building he owned in Ross road, but the council had a preservation order for some newts or something similar, so wouldn't let him expand. He got the ump and re-located, that was the story in the day anyway. I believe some years afterwards they were bought out by a much bigger firm.
I don't think they exist now.

Oh that's O.K then.
It doesn't look as far down to the ground when you're above the clouds.:eek::eek:

And I'm not sure that Looping over a footpeg is the same as Clipping on.:(

Nene Electrical that's a name from the 80's I remember from my apprenticeship electricians talking about working for them. What happened to them?
Think they fell off that tower Ant:p

Ha ha, pulls out his phone and calls the office "you said it was ES you muppet, just you wait till I get down ..."
I've done a little climbing in another life, but I'd never do that one. Ho Lee Heck.

Reply to Stuff that for a game of Soldiers, change it yourself in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock