Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Suggestions on wall heater in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

gazdkw82

-
Trainee
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Looking at options for a wall mounted electric heater.

It's for a conservatory and I'm looking for a vertical heater no wider than 400mm.

I remember when I went to the elex show in coventry I seen some really efficient electric heaters but I can't remember the brand.

Any suggestions would be great

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
T

Toneyz

Try googling Elex Coventry it might come up with the list of stands it could jog your memory.

T

The Ghost

I used a commercial heater I got from a job which involved removing it from the refit. It was a central heating with fan type air curtain heater. It actually made the conservatory usable in the coldest of winters at not so much cost. Electric heaters will cost a lot for a conservatory.

Reply to Suggestions on wall heater in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom