Discuss suitable inverter in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

smpvne

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi
going to be fitting 3 panasonic 250w panels to a small roof soon and was looking for a suitable inverter, anyone got any suggestion, I was thinking micro inverter? but would prefer one inverter for all 3 if there is one available.
only fitting 3 as the roof is very small and there is already solar thermal on the roof.

P

pvman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think micro inverters will be your best option. There are not many small inverters available and using either mastervolt 600 or SMA 1200 will be very inefficient.

Tom

look at stecca grid, they do small inverters

G

GreggElectrical

Ever solar have just brought out a 1Kw inverter.

It was made specifically for the social housing set up where one array is split up so each flat gets a little benefit. Im not sure on the details but I seem to remember him telling me it will work off just 70V. Dont know any more than that try calling Jake at Gigabiz on
07545 431614.

NO I DONT WORK FOR THEM!

S

SpitfireW'sale

The manufacturers are missing a trick for the UK market. There are hundreds of new build / social housing installs going on for 2-3 panels, with very little choice for inverters. You can normally use the Soladin 600 as PVMan said, but it isn't perfect for 3 panels, esp if south facing.

Z

zeljuga

One Enecsys 480 w and one Enecsys 240 w inverter , as good as it gets for thee Panasonic 250 H panels . Can give you close to 930 kwh /per kw install on south facing roof(with no shading of course)

I say for three panasonic 250w try a Mastervolt 600 should be fine !

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to suitable inverter in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom