Discuss Sunbed scenario !! Any help respected in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

k.k

-
Reaction score
Got myself a 'Hapro 2801' sunbed the other day (online). Wired her up , but display states Error 08 (er08) and wont fire up. Anyone know what this error code means.?? This unit Hapro Lumina 2801.

1. is it wired up correctly to an adequate supply? 2. try the makers.

sorry, can't help then. needs someone with knowledge of the equipment to make a guess .

Hapro International is a Dutch manufacturer of sunbeds and car roof boxes. Quoting from the Dutch:- "The highest standard in design, technology and an innovative mentality is combined with the prosperity of expertise, loyalty and commitment of all employees of the company. This results in a leading position in both markets, providing inventive products for consumer use. Hapro International is a member of the VDL Groep. The VDL Groep is an international industrial company focused on the development, production and sale of semi-finished products, buses & coaches and other finished products. It is a conglomerate of flexible, independent companies, each with its own specialty. The strength of the VDL Groep lies in the mutual co-operation between the companies. Since its founding in 1953, the VDL Groep has grown to include 80 operating companies, spread over 16 countries, with more than 7100 employees."

Harpo's head office in the Netherlands:

Hapro International bv
P.O. Box 73
4420 AC Kapelle
The Netherlands
Phone. +31 (0) 113 362 362
Fax. +31 (0) 113 362 399

Harpo's agents in the UK are Rio Suntanning Ltd:

Rio Suntanning Ltd.
Unit 12a, Southwick Industrial Estate,
North Hylton Road
SR5 3TX
Sunderland Tyne & Wear
Phone: 0044 1915495777
Fax: 0044 1915496777
Mail: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Sunbed scenario !! Any help respected in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net