Discuss Suntech in peril? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

proves what many of us have been saying, that the chinese manufacturers are being given unfair advantage to try and drive manufacturers out of business, and that the price of solar panels is currently too cheap and likely to rise, not falling as the Government would have us believe.
When the cost of panels starts to rise as global oversupply irons out and the Chinese Government stop subsidising their business will the Government increase the Feed in tariff? (it's alright, I already know the answer to that one!!!)

Of course when our mate Greg forces us to cut those ridiculously high installation charges that we make in favour of the more reasonable ÂŁ2 an hour costs (maybe his aim is to get us to take all the risk but work for wages paid in Asia) he'll be able to cut Fit even more.

Bad news about Suntech though - just proves the point that the size of comapny isn't a gurarantee they will survive. I'm just not sure what does .....

proves what many of us have been saying, that the chinese manufacturers are being given unfair advantage to try and drive manufacturers out of business, and that the price of solar panels is currently too cheap and likely to rise, not falling as the Government would have us believe.
When the cost of panels starts to rise as global oversupply irons out and the Chinese Government stop subsidising their business will the Government increase the Feed in tariff? (it's alright, I already know the answer to that one!!!)

i will have some of what your on lol

pv is not the only industry getting huge financial inputs from the chinese banks
You know what will happen to pv panel prices once they put all the competition out of business

Module suppliers have over produced, and are now dumping stock at stupid prices.

Some will try to compete, but it does not make commercial sense, they will not survive.

Once the module suppliers have dumped their over stock, the price of modules will go up, it has to, modules cannot be made for the prices they are currently bein sold at.

Reply to Suntech in peril? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock