• Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net. We hope you find the information you are looking for. But if you don't manage to, please feel free to Register and ask a question yourself. You can delete your account at any time should you quickly find the answers to what you need.

Discuss Superlec Direct Sponsor Electricians Forums! :) in the Solar Thermal Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Superlec Direct is one of the UK's leading online electrical product distributors with over 35 years in the industry. Apart from our vast range of installation accessories we offer the UK's largest stock of cables, in particular all SWA cables. We also offer top quality branded electrical products such as home security systems to wiring accessories at consistently competitive prices

As well as offering free next working day delivery to UK mainland on orders placed by 2pm, we also offer project pricing and price matching on cable!

JK-Electrical

-
Arms Access
I use Superlec for SWA and NYY-J. Great prices!

happyhippydad

-
Arms Access
Subscribed Member
I have used superlec a couple of times recently. Their prices are very good and communication is good, however both times I have been told my items are not in stock (when the computer shows they are in stock) and that it will not be arriving when expected. I had to postpone a CU change on the first instance and at present am hoping my switch fuse arrives in time to marry up with the DNO arriving at the customers! (Again it is not in stock and showing as in stock)

I will continue to use Superlec, but I may well buy elsewhere if I need the item in a hurry as I cannot be sure they will deliver next day as advertised. However, if I can plan ahead by at least a week I would definitely use them.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom