Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss SWA connections................ in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

What would be a recommended way of creating a 3-way connection in 4mm SWA? I have had a look at Hylec Tee connectors and other such things but what would people recommend? I am a bit limited for space as I am running the swa in a trunking which is shared with an MDPE pipe.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Lucien Nunes

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
A resin branch joint is one approach, if you have the room. E.g. Branch Resin Joint Kit - SWA - https://www.swaonline.co.uk/cable-jointing/cellpack-resin-cable-joint-kits/branch-resin-joint-kit
If you don't have the width for the branch then you might be able to use a straight if the end is large enough to accept two cables without mangling it.

If you want it accessible and have 70mm or so width, a BESA trouser-box (Y box) might suit. The smallest glanded setup you could make would involve drilling a metal enclosure to suit. If you offset one gland behind another using a longscrew, it can be little more than one gland diameter plus 20mm.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to SWA connections................ in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom