Discuss Swa for sale in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi would anyone be interested in buying some swa, need it out the way now and I've just gone cards in as a technician and not doing any foreigners for the forseeable and its too good to scrap. I have as follows:-
3x4mm approx 350m on drum, 4x1.5mm approx 350m on drum, 4x1.5mm approx 200m on drum, 3x2.5mm approx 100m on drum, Cat5 approx 100m on drum

That’s an awful lot of swa

Are you looking to sell as one massive job lot or happy to cut it ?

Area ?

Yeh it is, fortunately the company I used to work liked to throw money away, I would turn up to jobs and there would be 400m drums, and we'd use about 100m of it, so it went in the van to go to the next job where there would be more swa waiting, it got to the point where I was driving around with 1km of cable in the van, not good- my manager at the time said to me, stick it in your garage and we'll have a drink on it at xmas, I've since left there lol, ideally would like to get rid of the lot but if you're after any decent lengths I could cut it

speak to peter at byson cables.
based in exhall Coventry.
they are always on the look out for cable.

Reply to Swa for sale in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Having closed down my business and gone to employed, I have a garage full of unused stock..... Looking to get rid of it as one bulk sale, am in...
Replies
Views
Apologies for the complexity of this question, but there’s no easy way to explain it. This is a remote Norfolk house and workshops, developed...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm installing a 3-ph 32A 60309 socket and just wanted to double check my design calcs are right... The circuit will be part of a 3-ph...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post, and it relates to quite a challenging installation. The short version is that I'm working through remedial work on a 75 page...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a 20m drum of 25mm 3 core SWA for sale. Bought for a job but now not needed. Bought for £95 will sell for £60, Glasgow area.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock