• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Swap my Megger MFT1553 with PowerSuite Software for your MFT 1552 (with cash on top) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

rossinator

Megger MFT1553 On-Site - the one with bluetooth functionality along with the additional Megger On-Site PowerSuite software package for automated completion of certificates onsite. MFT1553 does not automatically come supplied with the PowerSuite software (list price for software by itself £279).

Only used on a couple of occasions (probably 1 hour in total), although 6 months old it's like new and in superb condition, it's still on the first set of batteries, with all the leads, paperwork, certificate, training DVD, case. The clear film is still stuck over the display and I have all the plastic ties and plastic bags for leads etc. and the original cardboard packaging and sleeve for it.

Unit purchased by me brand new with 3 year warranty which has yet to be registered with Megger. Original Megger supplied calibration certificate still has 6 months remaining.

The PowerSuite Software has never been installed and comes supplied with unused registration keys and unregistered free software support in original DVD packaging.

Ideally I would like to swap for a similar age/condition MFT 1552 with cash on top my way. Difference in list price between the MFT1553 On-Site edition and a MFT1552 is £330.

PM me with any offers. I'm based in Winchester.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Swap my Megger MFT1553 with PowerSuite Software for your MFT 1552 (with cash on t

How come?

You'd be better off selling it and buying a new 1552. This way you get a new warranty and with second hand versions they could of has a hard life

Re: Swap my Megger MFT1553 with PowerSuite Software for your MFT 1552 (with cash on t

How come?

You'd be better off selling it and buying a new 1552. This way you get a new warranty and with second hand versions they could of has a hard life

I'm not going to use the functionality. Emphasis on "like to swap for a similar age/condition MFT 1552 with cash on top my way"

Reply to Swap my Megger MFT1553 with PowerSuite Software for your MFT 1552 (with cash on top) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net