Discuss switched fcu's over kitchen sink/ toilet basins in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

V

vincef

Hi, i've been looking through the regs bk, trying to find out what distance switched fcu's supplying over/under sink elec water heaters, should be from toilet basins and kitchen sinks, do not think toilets or kitchen sink/basins are special locations, any one have an idea about the distance?

They are not special locations and there is nothing in the regs book.....as far as I know there is no set minimum distance....there may be something in the electricians guide to the building regs though, but alas I dont have a copy to hand.

Reply to switched fcu's over kitchen sink/ toilet basins in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Absolutely 0 knowledge of this so excuse language / terms / explanation. Electric only ground floor 2 bed flat ( 3 external walls) On peak...
Replies
Views
Been asked for a light switch to go in a small room with a toilet and no basin, there is a door but you have to go through the bathroom to get...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have the walls open (removing tiles from dot and dab walls fml...) Can i connect a single FCU 13a to both my integrated Fridge...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Ive just had an electrical condition report conducted on a mixed-use property, and I am extremely surprised that after the last report...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock