Discuss T-500 vs. T-400 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
What is a t-500 & rv electric panel?
the alternative being a t-400 electric panel for manufactured homes.
Pictures of difference would be appreciated.
Thank you

Hi Rower - can you be any more specific? (manufacturer, model number etc). Assuming it’s solar panels, this usually is the claimed max power output in Watts, so 400W and 500W. But without more details when I put T500 into Googy just now I got a GPS tracking collar for cows ...

What is a t-500 & rv electric panel?
the alternative being a t-400 electric panel for manufactured homes.
Pictures of difference would be appreciated.
Thank you
Rower33 welcome to the forum and RV’s are totally separate. They have there own panels and plug already installed and I’ve never heard of a T-500 The panel should be similar to a house panel but smaller

Reply to T-500 vs. T-400 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Struggling a touch at the minute with customers getting work done by “someone they know” and citing our quotations being too expensive as the...
Replies
Views
I am wondering how I would wire two 1000w 48v batteries in parallel. They have "t-plugs" to connect them to a controller but I'm not sure how I...
Replies
Views
I needs to install 7 external bulkhead lights, but I could do with a steer on bringing the cable into the light - see below The glass which came...
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Kelvin. I'm a trainee hydraulic engineer in Indonesia. I apologize if this question has been answered before / if this question...
Replies
Views
Merry Xmas!!! My Nobo electric heater has stopped working. Everything seems fine but there is no continuity in a part that I believe is a safety...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock