Discuss T4 5w fluorescent tubes in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Those type of fluorescent lamps are a pain. The number of different lengths is unbelievable, and some are only slightly longer than others.

Last edited:
A lot of places seem to out of stock, they're probably no longer produced,

As DPG tho' check length before buying and whether you've got white as below or warm white or other colour,

Different length and wattage,, if it is 5w the length will be between theses 2,

Note the ones below are T5, slightly larger diameter

6w 210mm

Last edited:
A lot of places seem to out of stock, they're probably no longer produced,

As DPG tho' check length before buying and whether you've got white as below or warm white or other colour,

Different length and wattage,, if it is 5w the length will be between theses 2,

Note the ones below are T5, slightly larger diameter

6w 210mm

Thanks snowhead - the Knightsbridge 6W T4 is the right length. I think you've solved my problem.

or rip out and replace with LED. long term benefit.

Reply to T4 5w fluorescent tubes in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

One of the fluorescent tubes in my undermount lighting system burnt out. There are 3 independent tubes/ballasts under the length of the kitchen...
Replies
Views
I have three Aurora Fluorescent linkable (linked) under cabinet 'strip' lights (c.21cm each) under the kitchen cabinets and over the sink area...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you’re all keeping well! I’m replacing a fluorescent tube light which had an electronic ballast fitting - I’ve ripped this out and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am restoring an old art deco, wall mount medicine cabinet. The cabinet has an 18” fluorescent light tube on each side. Before I put a lot...
Replies
Views
Hi. As per subject heading. We have a lot of these florrie fittings at our unit that we'd like to change to LED. The manufacturer - DEXTRA -...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock