CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Tails in three ph fusebox. in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

-sparky-pl-

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi there, Three phase board, 125A isolator, are tails 25mm ok? Shouldn't the neutral be bigger?
Im having EDF monday, and i need to be sure.

Thank you

K

kung

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Sparky-pl
25mm fine some go much bigger 36 etc EDF should know.
Regards
Kung.

S

-sparky-pl-

Thanks Kung, but the neutral shouldn't be bigger?

K

kung

Hi Sparky
What you got going into the meter ?

S

-sparky-pl-

No meter jet, this is new build, 3 x 100A fuses, 3 ph fuse box, tnc-s system.
EDF comming monday to install the meter.

K

kung

Ok mate i see what your saying 25mm ok for all meters if you have 3 x 100a ! only time it changes is if you have 300a fuses then its 35mm so 100a-to-CT is 35mm unless like some factories they might install a small sub-station outside (400A) and run 50mm tails but you have 3 x 100A so 25mm fine and Neutral is still 25mm.
Regards
Kung.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

johnnyb

Neutral would be same size as your tails, and if you have 100A x3 incoming board fuses 25mm is ok mate.

J

johnnyb

Sorry kung, yeh mate, tryin to do 3 things at once here, computer, print some stuff, and listen to missus moanin, imposs don,t yer think.

K

kung

lol i know how you feel ! i was typing this long reply the other day when there wasnt any replies and by the time i finnished there were 16 replies saying what i typed lol and about an hr ago this other long reply just as i clicked submit the computor crashed grrrrrrrrrrrrr

just tell her the same as i tell my mrs ! threatern her with an rcd test just as eastenders starts ! works every time i had to do it 4 times last week to emmerdale ! that done the trick that and my macaw going for her hair.
Regards
Kung.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

-sparky-pl-

Thank you guys,

All the best!!!

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to Tails in three ph fusebox. in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom