Discuss Take a day off mate... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score

This video came up on my facebook. ive seen a couple of his videos elsewhere aswell.

if im on holiday theres no way id be bothering with the state of the wiring let alone making a point of taking tools with me to check.

I have to say, I wouldn't be looking inside fuseboard on holiday, I'd been exploring that view, and enjoying the local food & booze.

Still I suppose he's making his money out of his YouTube videos.

This video came up on my facebook. ive seen a couple of his videos elsewhere aswell.

if im on holiday theres no way id be bothering with the state of the wiring let alone making a point of taking tools with me to check.
But he make money so why not, mind you he is a bit OCD, what ever floats your boat I guess.

Sorry mate, not me I have turned all the private settings off at least 3 times now,I’ll try agian, i spent many years driving and teaching gottwalds

Done a lot of work on Gottwalds and Liebherr,me pals on a LT11 350 now,due to come back to the UK,at Hinkley point soon.

Just by chance,i was glancing through some old photo albums,last night (for the kids,it's like a big,papery cloud source of images...)
...and i found some pictures of myself,in a disused south Wales bus depot,fitting an MAN V-12 engine,in the carrier of a 200 tonne Gottwald mobile....all on my own :rolleyes:

Just to add...i watched that video,and there is a reason he is alone in that holiday apartment,with his imaginary missus,and shoulders he stole off a snake...

that looks suspiciously like a renault trafic. if so i'd not even risk £1 to obtain a shed.

Reply to Take a day off mate... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock