Discuss Taking the plunge in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just about to embark on electricians course, I'm in my early 40's, been in Air Traffic since I was 17 and decided to do something different, just recieved all my books and it all looks a bit daunting, however, looking forward to it, this looks like a useful site for all those difficult questions I'm bound to ask.:)

Hi BigD here
Been in the same industry (sales) for over 30 years, and taken the plunge on an evening electricians course at the local college. three months in and doing well.best thing ive ever done. I have been wiring on and odd for years for friends and family,as Im very practical, but at 46 years young..just a little nervous of whats available in the way of employment. There seems to be a lot of doom and gloom but im pleased I made the move.
Good luck to anyone else taking the plunge and Im very pleased I found this site, its been a great find.
regards to all
Duncan.

Hi guys

Its a continous learning curve but worth it, so keep it going!

Don't be afraid to ask - it could save your life! ;)

Reply to Taking the plunge in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock