Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Technique training ( Chesterfield ) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

suparams4ever

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

New to all this so go easy with me.

Would like feedback from anyone who has been on this course at Technique Training ( Chesterfield )

I am looking at the prospect of losing my job in approx 2 months time, the industry I serve is very unique, jobs are hard to find at the momment.

I am thinking of changing careers, though I don't expect to do this course and become an electrcian overnight, I would like to carry out work on electrics and supplement the rest with my trade, then who knows.

I have read what various Electrcians have said on here, apprentice trained etc, but how much do you expect me to learn in 30 days ?

Will I need to work as an Electricans mate first of all ?

I am not looking at coming out of this training and straight into a van working self employed for 40k a year.

Let me have your thoughts, positive or negative.

Many Thanks

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

stidge

-
Arms
do the course mate.Go work for someone for 2-3 years to get the on site experience.You will know when to go on your own.I did the course at tecnique.very good but i also had 20 years experience as a mate.good luck.ps the reds will stuff you tomorrow.nffc

S

suparams4ever

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
stidge

Thanks for that, just got to wait see what happens at work, but not looking good, had a friend who also went on this course, has been in the field for 12 months and doing ok, learn't a lot in a short space of time.

Think Forest will do well now you have Bill Davies, but wait till after Friday night, if you don't mind !!

A

aaronstuart

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agree I went to Technique, thought it was really good, very well ran.

I went to update qualifications and a bit of a refresher.

Do the course and try and get in as a sparks mate somewhere.

Buffet food was lovely aswell.

Goodluck but come on you Reds........No sheep at wembley!!!!;)

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Technique training ( Chesterfield ) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom