CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Technique Training vs ReactFast in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

taurus77

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I’m torn between choosing either ReactFast or Technqique Training to gain the basic qualifications and hands-on practical experience to begin a career as a domestic electrician and/or sparky’s mate. Can anybody recommend either of them?

I was all set to sign up with ReactFast but now I’m not as sure as Technique Training seems to offer a lot more qualifications for a lot less money than their competitors such as ReactFast. However, I am not just chasing qualifications as I feel theory and practical go hand-in-hand.

I am under no illusion that sitting either of these fast-track courses will qualify me as an electrician and realise that it ill take years to become fully qualified. However, if either of these courses can get me working as a spaky’s mate, then I will be part-way to realising my ambition.

I thank you all in advance for any feedback.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
so at reactfast u get

Qualification: City & Guilds 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
Logic Full Scope Electrical Part P Scheme
ReactFast Electrical Installation Certificate

and at technique you get, for a cheaper price, as i remeber:

17th edition
2377 pat
2391 theory test
2391 pratical
eal domestic installers scheme

theory and pratical on, fire alarms, security alarms, patch panelling

I know which on i'd go on, by the way i've been on the technique training one

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to Technique Training vs ReactFast in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom