Discuss Technique Training vs ReactFast in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

T

taurus77

I’m torn between choosing either ReactFast or Technqique Training to gain the basic qualifications and hands-on practical experience to begin a career as a domestic electrician and/or sparky’s mate. Can anybody recommend either of them?

I was all set to sign up with ReactFast but now I’m not as sure as Technique Training seems to offer a lot more qualifications for a lot less money than their competitors such as ReactFast. However, I am not just chasing qualifications as I feel theory and practical go hand-in-hand.

I am under no illusion that sitting either of these fast-track courses will qualify me as an electrician and realise that it ill take years to become fully qualified. However, if either of these courses can get me working as a spaky’s mate, then I will be part-way to realising my ambition.

I thank you all in advance for any feedback.

so at reactfast u get

Qualification: City & Guilds 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
Logic Full Scope Electrical Part P Scheme
ReactFast Electrical Installation Certificate

and at technique you get, for a cheaper price, as i remeber:

17th edition
2377 pat
2391 theory test
2391 pratical
eal domestic installers scheme

theory and pratical on, fire alarms, security alarms, patch panelling

I know which on i'd go on, by the way i've been on the technique training one

Reply to Technique Training vs ReactFast in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock