Discuss Teeside HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

well that is easy for some people under the age of 21, you get college courses for free so no cost, and saving money helps do you really need a £30 to £70 contact for a lastest moblie

Iv been interested in a course like this for a while got some responses when i posted around 6 months or so ago. But i can only find distance learning or day release. Block release wouldmbe better for me as i work away all the time so be easier to take a week off rather than one day.

anyone know of any block courses for higher education degree or hnc etc

Guys,

just joined this thread, i too am doing the hnc distance learning at tees. I completed the 1st TMA for engineering science in Oct last year, received a distinction and got all the questions correct. If you guys get stuck i will try and point you in the right direction. Longy you might have it by now but the question for the column, it is cylindrical because it provides a diameter measurement.
I'm hopefully starting TMA 2 in the next week or so.

I've bought a second hand copy of Higher National Engineering by Mike Tooley and Lloyd Dingle of amazon and seems to be a big help. Sm75k i might take you up on the offer just to confirm as I'm second guessing myself all the time.

found it extremely boring sm75k, which meant I could hardly be arsed with learning it, but I struggled on and got me a distinction :D

by the way lads, if you need any help just give me a shout, I know how hard this bugger of a course is!

Nice one, thanks. I completed year 1 of an HNC in electronic and electrical engineering at day release in 2010, so once this module is out of the way i can get on with stuff that i can choose. I have already passed analytical methods, electrical principles and digital and analogue circuits so if you guys need help when you get to them give me a shout, obviously the questions will be different but i'll do my best, i hated calculus though!

Hi all. Just started TMA 1. Managed to get through my Maths bridging module previously. Although the Maths is not my strongest point. I think I've cracked Q1 and starting on Q2. Hopefully I'll be able to join in conversation and assist people later as I catch up on modules.

Well men how are you all getting on now? Havn't been using this thread enough methinks!

Anyway, I just started looking at DC circuits lesson 1, gets a wee bit trickier towards the end! Any of you near this stage as well?

I'm afraid not, still finishing the exam for TMA2. I did cover a lot of AC and DC in my electrical principles module, let me know if i can help

Hi there, i am new here so i will introduce first.
I am studying HNC in electrical and electronic engineering as a part time at College through teeside university, I started in 2011 but i had have to suspend studies for work, then they safe my marks and i will restart this year. They are compress lectures then you have to study by yourself. I have some good files for everything if anyone need. :dizzy2:

Hi Sparkymalarky, thanks!
I have done my first term in Dc theory for Science and started Ac theory, Statistics for math and algebra, first assessment for electronics with my design of PSU with proteus and started Op Amp, first assessment for PLCs and Mitsubishi FX - Series PLC Trainer (FX-TRN-BEG-E) very good for programming and an extra module HND of engineering design first assessment where i have designed an electronic toy and learn to draw with CAD.

Reply to Teeside HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net