Discuss Telesales Pitch in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Berneray

I've just been cold called by Eco Renewables....

Did you guys know that a pv system is now completely self funding via their unique partnership with the Royal Bank. I apparently can get a 4kwp system at no upfront costs with RBOS taking only the feed in tariff till its paid for.

As the FIT would be only about £48 per month I questioned them about how this would work....Apparently the FIT plus energy savings through pv and their "amazing" voltage optimiser comes to almost £1500 a year...nearer £125 a month.....Which will more than cover the Royal Banks requirement. (Their unique partnership just should like a bog standard flat rate loan...)

Wanting to find out more I agreed to an appointment.....just to hear the salesmans pitch...

They went through the usual spiel of whens the best time to get you and your wife in. I said why do you need us both to be there...

And apparently.......If they do not ensure both parties are present then they are breaking the Section 47 of the Vunerable Child and Adult Act 1989...

The only reason they want both parties there is because thats the only chance they have of getting a deal on the night.....

When I said there is very little chance of getting us in at the same time...the girl said "well there is no way a company like our will break the law just to give you the chance of a great deal. Goodbye"

Priceless...

Wow! I'd like to have them round but we've already got panels on. The problem is their sales people are so good it doesn't matter what they say if you follow on from them the customer thinks you're talking twaddle. Did you know the Power One Aurora optimises every panel just like Solar Edge - silly me, neither did I.

Yeah and power one inverters switch on earlier on and switch off later on in the day than other inverters. I should know we've installed dozens of them!!!!

Reply to Telesales Pitch in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net