Discuss temp substation work in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

marcc

Hi,

I done a bit of wireman contracting for an agency a good few years ago in various substations around the country and just wondering what the works like now? e.g. there was a big shortage at the time for us so it was decent money £20 an hr I remember.

Having been out of it, which are the best agencies to contact?( not bothered where I work). I think the one I was contracting for was called pathways??

Does anyone know if Ivan is still the hiring manager for Freedom?

cheers

Marc

I can't remember the name of the recruiter but I recently saw some substation work around my area of harrow middlesex and were paying about £16 ph think it was on a 3 month contract, good luck in finding some work though mate

Reply to temp substation work in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, so for the past 2 years I've been working for a firm which I thought were predominantly industrial ended up being the occasional...
Replies
Views
I expect this bunch of blokes would not have got into as much bother if they hadnt bothered pretending to be NICEIC members and used the logo...
Replies
Views
B
I've been scouring the internet trying to get some answers, and couldn't find any so I thought I'd ask the experts. :smilewinkgrin: Moved into a...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I'm a spark who is still classed as an improver because I'm just waiting for my portfolio to be signed off. I recently moved to...
Replies
Views
J
Hi All I am looking to get a bit of feedback on others opinions of Lead Generation companies - lets face it there is no end of scams/cowboy...
Replies
Views
Paolo Tedone
P

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock