Discuss Temporary absence in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SolarCity

-
Arms
Reaction score
Just an explanatory note to say that my access to the forum is going to be very sporadic for a short period. I am working away in Scotland - 7 days a week, 14 hours a day and I really struggle for internet access. Not sure how long this will be for but it could be until the end of the month.

I'm trying to keep on top of the posts as best as I can.

I'm actually building partition walls and suspended ceilings. Plumbing and ventilation this week. A new shop and distribution centre in Motherwell. I thought I'd left these days behind but Mr. Barker had other ideas.

Oh, and yes I am an electrician by the way!

Reply to Temporary absence in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Probably more of a maths problem than anything else / managing to confuse myself. I have been asked to look at energy consumption of some...
Replies
Views
Folks it seems that we now have Issue 7 of the BPG#4 on EICR. Trying to compare them shows only minor changes, but those of note are: Page 9...
Replies
Views
The ongoing kitchen refit..... I have chased and fitted 10mm T&E from the cooker outlet to the isolator switch and up into the loft. I have 4...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Curious about something, while working I am expected to travel to different sites across the UK, i am unpaid for the first 45 minutes of...
Replies
Views
Maybe I've just been lucky, but I very rarely have an issue with customers paying, the vast majority have paid straight away or within a few days...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock