Discuss Terms & Conditions Template request 🙏 in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi Sparkies,
I'm admin for my husband - he's the spark! I do all the business related things.We went self employed a couple of year's ago ( both very green with running a business😬 neither of us have ever done anything like this before and to say we are learning as we go would be an understatement - truthfully we are mostly just winging it. I have realised we really do need T's & C's attached to our quotes to offer important clarity to the customer and also to protect ourselves as we've had a few tricky customers in that time (only 2 or 3 but we realise we need to have some back up now as we feel quite vulnerable to being royally stitched up to be honest ( I know we will be told off for not having done this yet! 🫣) ...so ANY advice would be great. Really ANY!

Thank you so much

I'm not aware of any templates. But you could have a look at websites that list their terms and conditions and glean some ideas. Probably best not to just copy and paste though, as they will need to be tailored to your own company and may also be subject to copyright. ©️

Have a look at these people, might get you off to a good start.

Have a look at these people, might get you off to a good start.
Brilliant thank you James I will look into this.

If you do domestic work and in a Scheme, they should have a T&C template.
Yes he is a domestic installer with NICEIC. I hadn't thought to try them! There website is awful and wouldn't be suprised if they charge for it as they seem to charge for breathing 😬

I'm not aware of any templates. But you could have a look at websites that list their terms and conditions and glean some ideas. Probably best not to just copy and paste though, as they will need to be tailored to your own company and may also be subject to copyright. ©️
Good idea! I did read a very useful thread on here that an esteemed sparky posted listing his ever growing T&C's that he put up for another poster but lost the link.

Reply to Terms & Conditions Template request 🙏 in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock