Discuss Tesla Fire, wouldn't want to be trapped in one... in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Strima

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I saw a video on youtube back last year when tesla's solar panel battery system the powerwall caught fire. boy did that thing go up.. it was a controlled test to see its limits and performance and it when out of control so much so the on hand fire fighters retreated initially as it was exploding and spewing out super heated contents and it nearly burned the building down. the video quickly disappeared from youtube to never be seen again.. no doubt taken down at the request of tesla's fancy lawyers.. it was an eye opener as having that thing go wrong in a house with kids and pets is a recipe for disaster..

I saw a video on youtube back last year when tesla's solar panel battery system the powerwall caught fire. boy did that thing go up.. it was a controlled test to see its limits and performance and it when out of control so much so the on hand fire fighters retreated initially as it was exploding and spewing out super heated contents and it nearly burned the building down. the video quickly disappeared from youtube to never be seen again.. no doubt taken down at the request of tesla's fancy lawyers.. it was an eye opener as having that thing go wrong in a house with kids and pets is a recipe for disaster..

...On the plus side,the ferocity of the flames,boost any nearby PV panels,and the oxygen consumed,can only assist the generation of air movement,needed by wind turbines,so...

I do a lot of work with batteries for DC system UPS. People are surprised when I inform them the fault current can be around 5Ka for a single string, even more fun when there's ten strings involved... :D

The video i saw must nto have met with the pr dept agenda at tesla as they have other videos they have approved and authorised showing how safe the powerwall stuff supposedly is and how their cars are no risk... I am on the fence as the potential is there for nasty shocks and fires

Reply to Tesla Fire, wouldn't want to be trapped in one... in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock