Discuss Testing safety precautions in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Farmelectrics

-
Arms
Reaction score
Your advice or right answers please no abuse lol if you had to list 5 safety precautions prior to carrying out an eicr what would you put and yes I have done my own list just looking for some answers to compare with

had this in my 2395 exam and a big discussion in class about it , think its stuff you have too do before commencing the eicr , ie: before any isolation think it was more to do with the scope which is in GN3 , cant for the life of me remember what i wrote

perhaps check that your test gear is all functioning as it should.

think it was things like survey the building check what the building is used for things like will it cause danger before isolating circuits for things like lifts and machinery

i take it that the thread has nothing to do with condoms. might be an extremely fit female customer.

Make sure you have a second competent person with you when you are doing live testing.

Reply to Testing safety precautions in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
Hi, recently had an EICR test done by 'Landlord Certificates' which failed due to circuite 3 having two radial circuits into a single 32amp MCB...
Replies
Views
Good morning all I have a summer assignment that I need to have ready before the 4th of September and I have 4 tasks that I have yet to complete...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
I am never quite sure if I am doing too little or too much when someone has a flood and I am called in. The most recent example is a chap has had...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock