• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss testing the water.. 50mtrs 10mm t&e in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

byrnie_2004

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I might have 50mtrs of 10mm T&E for sale brand new still sealed, depending on price,
I may keep hold of it for future use.
£75 collected, £100 posted?
offers.....:bucktooth:

i=p/u

-
Arms
sure its only 90 to buy

sure its only 90 to buy
£126 with the vat from TLC direct mate

B

byrnie_2004

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
O sorry collected from Stockport sk6 area, I've not got it yet but know ill have one spare at latest end of this week.

S

SPARTYKUS

I use TLC as a rough guide, then knock a fair bit off to get the best price you'd expect from a wholesalers. They're a good price to base a quick quote on because you'll always get it alot less!

I think £70 is a good price

S

SPARTYKUS

Is Bury St Edmunds better then :jester:

cbw

-
Sunny Sufolk!!!!

A

argyll231

Do you still have this?

B

byrnie_2004

100mtrs 2.5 t&e £30 collected also

B

byrnie_2004

2.5 has now gone still have the 50 mtrs of 10 mm - £70 collected

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to testing the water.. 50mtrs 10mm t&e in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom