Discuss Texecom Alarm System in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

hutch6447

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Has anyone got easy do follow wiring diagram for the texecom premier alarm system? not installed one before Need Some Help!

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
J

jumpin jax

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is there not any instructions? If not try searching on line and print them off, most manufacturers have a downloadable website

ruston

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Do you mean you have'nt installed a system before or you have'nt installed a Texecom? Alarm systems are basically the same , it's usually just the programming that differs.

texecom systems are different, iv just finished installing one myself, if you pm me with the models of the keypads, control panel and any extenders i will find you the guides

Rob

A

alarm man

Do you mean you have'nt installed a system before or you have'nt installed a Texecom? Alarm systems are basically the same , it's usually just the programming that differs.
some are very different beasts,you can normally google a texe manual,tho i think oldtimer might have a few texe ones on pdf,i think he uses premier,or it might be tel,i cant remember..

ruston

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Without giving to much away on a public forum , in what way are the different ?

Ignore that question your reply crossed my post . I use Three b/band and it is so slow.

Last edited:
A

alarm man

Without giving to much away on a public forum , in what way are the different ?
the principle is the same,as electricity is,but a simple domestic panel to say a panel you fit in a bank and everything in between have different values for monitoring a device,some systems have anti mask features where as the detector knows if it cant see what its protecting and reports this locally and remotely,different programming features,different ways of connecting remote modules ,signalling,it can be complicated at times..

ruston

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
the principle is the same,as electricity is,but a simple domestic panel to say a panel you fit in a bank and everything in between have different values for monitoring a device,some systems have anti mask features where as the detector knows if it cant see what its protecting and reports this locally and remotely,different programming features,different ways of connecting remote modules ,signalling,it can be complicated at times..
Thanks for that I must confess mine are most r8 stuff.

A

alarm man

Thanks for that I must confess mine are most r8 stuff.
if you get bored have a look at the europlex 3gs manual,346 pages of alarm heaven...:shades_smile: just dont print it off..

ruston

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
if you get bored have a look at the europlex 3gs manual,346 pages of alarm heaven...:shades_smile: just dont print it off..
346 pages lol . the Three broadband would dropout that many times before I read it the alarm will be outdated.

R

Rauer

if you still havent got the manuals pm me you details and what panel it is you need, i have them at home will email em over later

O

oldtimer

some are very different beasts,you can normally google a texe manual,tho i think oldtimer might have a few texe ones on pdf,i think he uses premier,or it might be tel,i cant remember..
Yep I do if you pm me your email details I will send it or them

Reply to Texecom Alarm System in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Select the ways in which you gain online business

• MyBuilder.com

• Federation of Master Builders

• CheckaTrade.com

• RatedPeople.com

• TrustaTrader.com

• Which? (TrustedTraders.Which.co.uk)

• MyJobQuote.co.uk

• Yell.com

• Google Paid Advertising

• Own Website with Natural Ranking (SEO'd website)

• Social Media (Facebook Twitter Instagram etc)

• Word of Mouth Only for me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom