Discuss Texecom Alarm System in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpin jax

Regular EF Member
Is there not any instructions? If not try searching on line and print them off, most manufacturers have a downloadable website

ruston

Respected Member
Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Do you mean you have'nt installed a system before or you have'nt installed a Texecom? Alarm systems are basically the same , it's usually just the programming that differs.

rmaynard

Regular EF Member
texecom systems are different, iv just finished installing one myself, if you pm me with the models of the keypads, control panel and any extenders i will find you the guides

Rob

A

alarm man

Do you mean you have'nt installed a system before or you have'nt installed a Texecom? Alarm systems are basically the same , it's usually just the programming that differs.
some are very different beasts,you can normally google a texe manual,tho i think oldtimer might have a few texe ones on pdf,i think he uses premier,or it might be tel,i cant remember..

ruston

Respected Member
Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Without giving to much away on a public forum , in what way are the different ?

Ignore that question your reply crossed my post . I use Three b/band and it is so slow.

Last edited:
A

alarm man

Without giving to much away on a public forum , in what way are the different ?
the principle is the same,as electricity is,but a simple domestic panel to say a panel you fit in a bank and everything in between have different values for monitoring a device,some systems have anti mask features where as the detector knows if it cant see what its protecting and reports this locally and remotely,different programming features,different ways of connecting remote modules ,signalling,it can be complicated at times..

ruston

Respected Member
Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
the principle is the same,as electricity is,but a simple domestic panel to say a panel you fit in a bank and everything in between have different values for monitoring a device,some systems have anti mask features where as the detector knows if it cant see what its protecting and reports this locally and remotely,different programming features,different ways of connecting remote modules ,signalling,it can be complicated at times..
Thanks for that I must confess mine are most r8 stuff.

ruston

Respected Member
Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
if you get bored have a look at the europlex 3gs manual,346 pages of alarm heaven...:shades_smile: just dont print it off..
346 pages lol . the Three broadband would dropout that many times before I read it the alarm will be outdated.

R

Rauer

if you still havent got the manuals pm me you details and what panel it is you need, i have them at home will email em over later

oldtimer

Regular EF Member
some are very different beasts,you can normally google a texe manual,tho i think oldtimer might have a few texe ones on pdf,i think he uses premier,or it might be tel,i cant remember..
Yep I do if you pm me your email details I will send it or them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.