Discuss Texecom Alarm System in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Do you mean you have'nt installed a system before or you have'nt installed a Texecom? Alarm systems are basically the same , it's usually just the programming that differs.

texecom systems are different, iv just finished installing one myself, if you pm me with the models of the keypads, control panel and any extenders i will find you the guides

Rob

Do you mean you have'nt installed a system before or you have'nt installed a Texecom? Alarm systems are basically the same , it's usually just the programming that differs.

some are very different beasts,you can normally google a texe manual,tho i think oldtimer might have a few texe ones on pdf,i think he uses premier,or it might be tel,i cant remember..

Without giving to much away on a public forum , in what way are the different ?

Ignore that question your reply crossed my post . I use Three b/band and it is so slow.

Last edited:
Without giving to much away on a public forum , in what way are the different ?

the principle is the same,as electricity is,but a simple domestic panel to say a panel you fit in a bank and everything in between have different values for monitoring a device,some systems have anti mask features where as the detector knows if it cant see what its protecting and reports this locally and remotely,different programming features,different ways of connecting remote modules ,signalling,it can be complicated at times..

the principle is the same,as electricity is,but a simple domestic panel to say a panel you fit in a bank and everything in between have different values for monitoring a device,some systems have anti mask features where as the detector knows if it cant see what its protecting and reports this locally and remotely,different programming features,different ways of connecting remote modules ,signalling,it can be complicated at times..

Thanks for that I must confess mine are most r8 stuff.

if you still havent got the manuals pm me you details and what panel it is you need, i have them at home will email em over later

some are very different beasts,you can normally google a texe manual,tho i think oldtimer might have a few texe ones on pdf,i think he uses premier,or it might be tel,i cant remember..

Yep I do if you pm me your email details I will send it or them

Reply to Texecom Alarm System in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock