Discuss The 60 minute consumer unit change... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

If you’re not looking for a pretty job, or any testing.... I reckon I could change a board in 30 minutes.

that’s perfect situation.... suppliers isolator, not changing the tails, all cables in the board at a good length.....

If you’re not looking for a pretty job, or any testing.... I reckon I could change a board in 30 minutes.

that’s perfect situation.... suppliers isolator, not changing the tails, all cables in the board at a good length.....

impact driver to do all the terminations would shave 5 minutes off that time...:cool:

Reply to The 60 minute consumer unit change... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Disclaimer: Not a pro sparky, so i have no intention of doing this myself, but I am looking for options that I can then take to someone qualified...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to posting but been reading for years. I inherited a house from my grandmother who passed in 2021, I intend to renovate and rent out...
Replies
Views
What certification do I need when replacing a consumer unit ? Here are the details. I am semi retired (electrician) and work for a company as...
Replies
Views
This is getting embarrassing - I've been looking for a sub-main consumer unit in a church for an hour now. I've found the incomer. There's a nice...
Replies
Views
About 15 years ago, after having had a modern consumer unit fitted, and prompted by our electrician, I asked my then energy supplier (Tonik) if...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock