Discuss The 86-page manifesto, which is 20,421 words long...... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

After a recent thread on ''leasehold property'', someone with some knowledge stated that the majority of Housing Association properties are leasehold... So yet again the every day guy in street is going to be sold a pup, a property that will eventually decline in value, rather than increase as can be expected from a freehold property!!

Probably won't happen Eng.
This will cost billions, how can they make housing associations sell their housing stock?
It's just a bribe to working people to get them to vote against their own interests.
And it will probably work.

And when have you ever heard a UK political correspondent tell any politician straight, that the 20 minute interview, was a complete waste of time for him and any interested party?? Because i never have, ...ever!!
Never if in government, I have seen though kay burley and eamon homes slate anyone from labour everytime they talk to them and also suck up to any tories, there is no doubt in my mind and no-one here will convince me otherwise that Sky TV is Tory Bias, they are now reporting a Labour members son tried to join ISIS, not a british born citizen but a Labour members son, disgusting propaganda, I will burn in hell before voting Tory.

I think we both know their policy on immigration - and one that neither of us agree with.
Okay fair enough, you got me there, and their policy on the EU as well, and I heard Farage say he will abolish the Bedroom tax, so to be fair he has 3, that is 3 pages, to keep up with labour he only needs another 20,418.

John Humphrys did a reasonable job on her this morning, no real answers to the questions.

As an aside, the right to buy is out of the blue, they must be very worried about the way their campaign has gone so far.
They thought they would walk it just by vilifying Ed Miliband, now they think bribery is the answer. Again no answere to how they will pay for it.

That's the problem with all UK politicians, you Never get any real answers to the questions being asked and why you can't believe any of them... This guy just wasn't use to not getting questions answered. He kept forcibly asking her when are you going to give me answer to any of my questions... lol

Funny enough the last question this guy asked her was about her statement about Ed Miliband stabbing his brother in the back. He then went on to ask what she will be doing when Cameron stands down and she is fighting for the Tory leadership. Won't she be stabbing her Tory colleagues in the back?? It all went downhill from there on in... lol!

Okay fair enough, you got me there, and their policy on the EU as well, and I heard Farage say he will abolish the Bedroom tax, so to be fair he has 3, that is 3 pages, to keep up with labour he only needs another 20,418.

I completely disagree with you on this matter, who and I say who in their right minds is going to read a manifesto that long and the Conservative one is slightly longer.

Madness.

Both completely ignore the fact that a hung parliament is most likely and another coelition is on the cards.......

AND

So the 2 main parties have now published their manifestos - and they have both pretty much ignored THE ELEHPANT IN THE ROOM.

What are they going to do to curb the population rise?
What are they going to do to make housing more affordable?
Where are all the plans for all the schools and infrastructure for the growing population?
Where are the funds for the aging population?

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely disagree with you on this matter, who and I say who in their right minds is going to read a manifesto that long and the Conservative one is slightly longer.

Madness.

Both completely ignore the fact that a hung parliament is most likely and another coelition is on the cards.......

AND

So the 2 main parties have now published their manifestos - and they have both pretty much ignored THE ELEHPANT IN THE ROOM.

Where are all the plans for all the schools and infrastructure for the growing population?
Steal UKIP's plan, control immigration and get out of the EU would be the obvious common sense answer.

Last edited:
Never if in government, I have seen though kay burley and eamon homes slate anyone from labour everytime they talk to them and also suck up to any tories, there is no doubt in my mind and no-one here will convince me otherwise that Sky TV is Tory Bias, they are now reporting a Labour members son tried to join ISIS, not a british born citizen but a Labour members son, disgusting propaganda, I will burn in hell before voting Tory.

He's the son of a labour councillor (sorry about bold type)

Madness.

AND

Here you go.
UKIP Election Manifesto 2015

Nick Clegg made me chuckle today:

"Making the case for another coalition, Mr Clegg said a vote for his party would stop the Tories or Labour governing on their own, arguing the Lib Dems would "add a heart to a Conservative government and add a brain to a Labour one"

Brilliant!

Reply to The 86-page manifesto, which is 20,421 words long...... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock