Discuss The best Led strip lights in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Used planet lighting but there are plenty on the market since - will be interesting to hear others replies. I need some for a job soon so I'll be following this one.

Just been fitting the Ansell cobra tape on a job in cool white which has come up really well. I'll take a picture tomorrow when I finish it off. You can buy it in different lengths and then also cut it down at approx 3-4cm intervals. It is plug and play but there is a little bit of soldering required if you need to bring in right angle bends etc

I use hiline-lighting. High cri, good quality strips and drivers. I only use the 24v strip, i don't think they even do a 12v strip. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for, a lot of strip you can buy won't even tell you what their cri is because it's so low, let alone the other details. All the info on their website so you know what you're getting isn't budget manufactured rubbish.

Hello Guys,

I applied for Electrician work. I was asked to provide ECS card and IPAF card but unfortunately I don't have IPAF card. I called the providers but they seems not to know what type of IPAF training I required.
Please can anyone help me here. Even when I checked, there is upto 8 IPAF.

Thanks ...

Just been fitting the Ansell cobra tape on a job in cool white which has come up really well. I'll take a picture tomorrow when I finish it off. You can buy it in different lengths and then also cut it down at approx 3-4cm intervals. It is plug and play but there is a little bit of soldering required if you need to bring in right angle bends etc

Hello Guys,

I applied for Electrician work. I was asked to provide ECS card and IPAF card but unfortunately I don't have IPAF card. I called the providers but they seems not to know what type of IPAF training I required.

Thanks ...

Hello Guys,

Thanks ...

Shouldn't you start your own thread somewhere else?

Hello Guys,

Thanks ...
You'll need 3a3b for normal work. Check out the 'Nationwide' site for all IPAF stuff. Then learn how to start your own thread and not just push buttons!
All the best!

@tomspark93 looks great, very clean an clinical, coolwhite has its place. This is one I did a few months back using the hiline lighting kit. RGBW kit controlled on zwave rgbw dimmers. The under cabinet strips were supposed to light the glass up, but the glass fitter got the depth wrong so the extrusions were in the wrong palce, doesnt look too bad though.The best Led strip lights 20161128_093952 - EletriciansForums.net The best Led strip lights 20161128_094017 - EletriciansForums.net The best Led strip lights 20161128_094112 - EletriciansForums.net

@tomspark93 looks great, very clean an clinical, coolwhite has its place. This is one I did a few months back using the hiline lighting kit. RGBW kit controlled on zwave rgbw dimmers. The under cabinet strips were supposed to light the glass up, but the glass fitter got the depth wrong so the extrusions were in the wrong palce, doesnt look too bad though.View attachment 36283 View attachment 36284 View attachment 36285
Ooo
I do love some pretty pictures.
Looks very smart.

Only ever get basic kitchens. Few sockets here or there maybe a few triangular led under cabs if it's really posh:D

Just as an aby, did the room have a high ceiling height? Most of the kitchens I've, would never be able to fit that split level ceiling in.

Reply to The best Led strip lights in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock