Discuss The Electrical ladder in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

musicmaster050

Can anybody help me i have just past my c&g 17th and have also just past the VRQ qualification: Domestic Electrical problem is i have just got ecs card but i was hoping to get electrical improver but as it stands i cant get any grade and in my line of work with is fitting monitored cctv and alarms on construction sites and i dont see how i can progress to get the relevant experience to get i jib grade

Can anybody give me any advice on how i can further my skills and also move up the electrical ladder

But now in my work we are fitting alot of fused spurs to the cctv collums so that we can power 400watt metal helide lights so at the moment we are getting in sparks to finish off the work but i would like to get the qualifications so i can do this work myself what would i need apart from experience to sigh this sort of work off

Any help will be great thanx from mike in liverpool

Rise to the top !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to The Electrical ladder in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good evening, I was wondering if anybody out there has any experience working as a compex electrician please? I’m 35 and have been an electrician...
Replies
Views
I start my BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering in the new year, what book do you recommend to get to help me with my...
Replies
Views
Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Currently serving in the Royal Engineers and doing my level 3 DAO electrician course, i’m looking for weekend work (domestic/ commercial) around...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m at one of the funny times in my career where I can’t decide on what I want to do. I’m wondering if one of you experiences folks can...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock