• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss The Part P Doctor Part Three (17th edition compliant) - Brand new unopened in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D Skelton

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
A great book written by Alan Lynch, completely brand new and un-used.

A perfect book for the trainee or electrician new to domestic work!

Cheapest price online is £23, it could be yours for £15 including delivery!

Is it any good lol part p Doc cant be much in it considering all watering down lol was looking at the other book you had for sale are they deffo not copies lol from a certain eastern country that makes everything real and fake lol sure i read somert from the IET of fake regs and the like

Only joking mate was just curious as why your selling all your books

To be fair, the Part P Doctor is a pretty good book! Basic stuff to a seasoned spark but for the newer guy invaluable! Loads of myth busting, loads of helpful fault finding tips, good clear testing advice and instruction, full of pictures and diagrams!

I got this book a year ago 'free' with another purchase I made, I don't need it, so I'd rather sell it to someone who does.

As for my GN3, I have two copies, I bought one for my apprentice as a present but he already went and got one for Christmas from someone else before I could give it to him.

Deal done and money sent, thank you Mr Skelton :wink:

If he was a real SS German he would have burnt the book lol! Just hope I dont receive it with scorched edges lol :rofl:

HAHAHAHA!

I just had this image in my head of you receiving your parcel in the morning post, sitting down to open it with such suspense and then pulling it out of its packaging to reveal that it is not a copy of The Part P Doctor as described but a copy of Mein Kampf! :D :D :D

HAHAHAHA!

I just had this image in my head of you receiving your parcel in the morning post, sitting down to open it with such suspense and then pulling it out of its packaging to reveal that it is not a copy of The Part P Doctor as described but a copy of Mein Kampf! :D :D :D

Well it better be a bloody good ---- mag for £15!!!!!!

I might even have a read of it myself first just to see where I've been going wrong in the domestic field lol pmsl :rofl:

BTW Mr Skelton you do know that I've paid you 15.00 Rupee's!!!!!

He will be checking his bank account now lol.

Check for "white typing" lol.

Reply to The Part P Doctor Part Three (17th edition compliant) - Brand new unopened in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net