Discuss the rules for job in England in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi if you have no qualifications at all and want to do commercial or domestic it would be best to take a course commercial £6000 domestic £2000 approximately. We have mixed feelings as to whether these courses are value for money or indeed do any good

Chris

:DIn england no problem just go for it:D;)

In scotland you will have to have trade papers that are accepted in uk, Ecs ,certificate, City and guilds 2382-01, and if prefferably City and guilds 2391-01

And at the moment there isnt a lot of work so good experiance will help as well

i'm learning in this day...

National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)

ther's 5 levels...

one boy of 3° level, which kind of work must do?

sorry my english...

Reply to the rules for job in England in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hiall, I'm looking for electrical improver work in South East England. I have 2 years experience in commercial, industrial and domestic...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Electrical Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified...
Replies
Views
I got a TEXT message (i dont know them and i cant find out who they are from the phone number) "Hi speaking from Indeed Are you available to give...
Replies
Views
Currently serving in the Royal Engineers and doing my level 3 DAO electrician course, i’m looking for weekend work (domestic/ commercial) around...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im looking for some information for electrical improvers working abroad. Im currently self funding my way through my electrical course as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock