Discuss The Skills Centre in Administration in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LXTechie

Don't know if anybody here is qualifying through the Skills Centre, but if you are, as I am, then you may want to check out this link the skills centre - WalesOnline - Tags

Apparently the boss has just gone to prison for gambing away £100,000 of company money, which in turn led to the company going into administration.

Barclays contacted another training company, ATL, who have taken over the training, and are in the process of sending out letters to all students. I have yet to receive mine, but apparently the skills centre's paperwork was in a state, but ATL are working through it, so all students will be able to complete training with them.

When I first read this, I had a pretty hairy 20 minutes thinking that Id lost ten grand:eek:

Gaz ;)

nope, still haven't had one, and i only found out about it the other day after i accidently stumbled upon the story, so thought that there might be others on here who hadn't yet heard.

It's been 3 years since then, I've never been contacted, and I can't find any information anywhere, I did'nt realise for a while as I was busy studying at home when they went into administration and by the time I tried contacting them no phone numbers were working, what's happend with you cos personally im really missing my 7 grand

Reply to The Skills Centre in Administration in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am in the early stages of applying for my permanent residence visa for Australia, for this I have to get my skills assesed at the Downunder...
Replies
Views
D
I would warn all potential students of New Career Skills to think long and hard before signing up on this course. Your enuquiry will result in a...
Replies
Views
cotty
C
P
I am currently training at Able Skills in Dartford (I'm about half way through my G&G2330 Level 3). I've started at the beginning, I've...
Replies
Views
Mattz
M
T
I hope people on this forum don't think i am whining too much or jumping on my soap box unnecasserily but i wanted to post a letter i am writing...
Replies
Views
Teslaisgod
T
B
Many individuals ask how to become a 'qualified' electrician (as I once did). But they should really be asking how to become a 'competent'...
Replies
Views
Kenge
K

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock