Discuss The Story of Creation ( according to the Electrician's Bible) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

and then Satan, being disturbed at the low impact that his niceic creation has caused, then wen t on to promote the Electrical Trainee DI idiots course.

Then he put upon the earth the chosen ones who had served their time in who with great gnashing of teeth and wailing berated the 5WWs' And the 5WWs' were amazed and sore beset with the hellish admonishments they received and were wont to hide their light under a bushel for fear of public flogging.
And the time served waxed greatly about their skills and were loud and unbearable such that the 5WWs' plotted in coffee houses and PMing to appear before them and seem intelligent and experienced.

And the Amendment 3 was born, and all forms of trade craft was put asunder, and non combustible Consumers units were thrust upon the Electrical Trades persons, Apprenticeships were the spawn of Emma, torque screwdriver sets were thrust upon us, to conquer the lack of doing up terminal tight enough, and low the DI was born, NICEIC and their heathen followers, still rule the roost until someone with enough foresight realises that, Censurer, the Niceic, are the work of the underworld, and a reformation and dissolution is required, who among us will stand up and be called ELECTRICIANS again?

with hindsight, God would have created electricians in his own image ( ooh, he did.) then he looked at other trades such a s wet-pants and spreads, he the gave them carte blanc to bollox up electricians work. who ever said that God did not have a sense of humour?

And at the end of days I looked and beheld a Mighty Beast and the name of the Beast was written upon it's brow and said I AM NICEIC and it was given unto the Beast to rage against the sons of Ohm and daughters of Voltaire.

And the Beast was hated opon the face of the earth by the tradesmen upon it.

funny stuff chaps

Wonder if the NICEIC or the IET actually bother to read these forums and take on board things that get commented on.

and it came to pass, in the year of grace, that the forces of evil (niceic) were confronted by the hordes of sparks that just wanted to earn a crust in peace. the evil ones offered a peace offering of cheap notifications, but this was countered by their horrendous fees .the sparks rose in rebellion and told the evil perpetrators to stuff it.

they will only take notice if their money trough dries up.

funny stuff chaps

Wonder if the NICEIC or the IET actually bother to read these forums and take on board things that get commented on.

And the Forum books were opened as the Beast NICEIC and the false prophet IET were judged by the words written and there was great wailing thereafter

and it came to pass, in the year of grace, that the forces of evil (niceic) were confronted by the hordes of sparks that just wanted to earn a crust in peace. the evil ones offered a peace offering of cheap notifications, but this was countered by their horrendous fees .the sparks rose in rebellion and told the evil perpetrators to stuff it.
But alas, the die had already been cast, the evil one EMMA had cast her spell on the electric World, gone were the real Electricians, priced out of all recognition, in it's place we had plastic Electricians, duped by the Trade Trainers into thinking they were real Electricians.
Through the medium of the Magic Box and the heathen sheds DIY reared it's ugly head, hordes of people thronged these Dens of inequity, buying sockets and switches, under the false illusion that they could fit them on their own, only to realise, that Electricians are made, not produced by 5 weeks of training.
Despite years of wringing of hands and wailing on Forums, this practice, has grown and grown out of all proportions, every day we are inundated with, how do I do this and how do I become an Electrician in 5 weeks, and can I sign this that or the other off. When will it end?

But alas, the die had already been cast, the evil one EMMA had cast her spell on the electric World, gone were the real Electricians, priced out of all recognition, in it's place we had plastic Electricians, duped by the Trade Trainers into thinking they were real Electricians.
Through the medium of the Magic Box and the heathen sheds DIY reared it's ugly head, hordes of people thronged these Dens of inequity, buying sockets and switches, under the false illusion that they could fit them on their own, only to realise, that Electricians are made, not produced by 5 weeks of training.
Despite years of wringing of hands and wailing on Forums, this practice, has grown and grown out of all proportions, every day we are inundated with, how do I do this and how do I become an Electrician in 5 weeks, and can I sign this that or the other off. When will it end?

gawd, pete. i gave you 1 agree,now you have a duplicate post.i gonna have to paqss on that one.my agrees are rarer than a indian university degree,

Reply to The Story of Creation ( according to the Electrician's Bible) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock