Discuss The terror starts now.... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm too knackered, it'll do it tomorrow ???
[automerge]1567880192[/automerge]
I don't care if I not cool, my body is screaming at me ?
i' gotta come over and have a nosey at that. 11.00am one day is good.pubs open at 12.

One miss-aligned label aside, I wouldn't be panicing if I saw that cu! From the outside at least. Also, who is labeling FCU'S in domestic kitchens?

One miss-aligned label aside, I wouldn't be panicing if I saw that cu! From the outside at least. Also, who is labeling FCU'S in domestic kitchens?
Or engraving. This has been in HA specs for many years also where it is not obvious what the point of isolation does.

I'm too knackered, it'll do it tomorrow ???
[automerge]1567880192[/automerge]
I don't care if I not cool, my body is screaming at me ?
With age comes the wisdom ,when not to disturb a can of worms ,half asleep !
(Or have to explain to Mrs why you an "Electrician" are sleeping without -Power .. when it "Was working") ..
vs not getting to sleep.

Thought i'd nosey at the heating controller, standard RF setup
The terror starts now.... 1567972490525149567193 - EletriciansForums.net

Then I nosey under the boiler. ..
The terror starts now.... IMG_20190908_205132 - EletriciansForums.net The terror starts now.... IMG_20190908_205152 - EletriciansForums.net

Thoughts? It might look innocent and be so but the unconnected earth's male me wonder...

Since it was done by a professional there should be a certificate somewhere. Have you asked for one as a condition of sale?. If that was self certified it must be a whopper!.

Further to that one, a building notification must’ve been made.

Last edited:

Reply to The terror starts now.... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock