Discuss The world is doomed. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
The title is probably more spectacular than the thread.

So I've just been to McDonald drive through for me and Mrs Ape, I place my order which mine was chicken legend no sauce, the options were mayo-spicy- barbeque
Didn't fancy any so had plain.
Get to the window to pay and I'm greeted by a nervous looking guy in his late 30's, he was obviously new to the role.

Him .. Big Mac meal and chicken mayo legend

Me Big Mac yes but no to mayo legend I ordered chicken legend plain

Him it says on screen chicken mayo no mayo

Me what

Me chicken legend plain

Him that's what I said chicken mayo legend no mayo

Me wtf well doesn't that make it just a chicken legend

Him. What

Me well if it's got no mayo then it's not a mayo legend it's just a chicken legend.

Him, Sorry I don't get you.

Me how can it be a chicken MAYO legend without mayo.

Him it says on the screen chicken mayo without mayo so that's what it is.

Me can I just pay because you're starting making my eyes twitch.

Him yes sir have a nice day

Me I'm sure mine will be better than yours.

Apologies to all the cars behind me.

I cannot believe they can get that amount of stupidity in one pre fab building.

Any of you lads got any similar stories.

Years ago one of my mates always asked for a cheeseburger with no cheese, half the time this is what he got. No matter how many times he did it we found it hilarious.
Asked for 25 double Cheese burgers in Russia " to eat in or take away" lost for words.

Years ago one of my mates always asked for a cheeseburger with no cheese, half the time this is what he got. No matter how many times he did it we found it hilarious.
Very first MacD I ever bought was from a newly opened place, ordered a cheeseburger and got cheese but no burger. Thought, 'this is a bit rubbish, not going there again', and didn't until months later when I found out they weren't meant to be like that.

I remember many years ago going to a Wimpy (yes, that long ago) in Exeter and ordered a burger and chips. I sat down to an empty bread roll and chips. How could they forget to put the burger in??

God I used to love wimpy, I only know of one that is still going.
It's only about 10 minutes from my house so anyone old enough to appreciate them wants to send their orders through I will post them out to you for the right price.

When they ask "Do you want that large" I just say "You don't get a figure like this by not going 'large'" ... I usually ask for 'large' anyhow..

Once drove off from the window cause they didn't have any milkshakes.... Went to another maccies..

God I used to love wimpy, I only know of one that is still going.
It's only about 10 minutes from my house so anyone old enough to appreciate them wants to send their orders through I will post them out to you for the right price.
There is one in Amersham....... knickerbocker glories I remember.......

Was sat on the bonnet of my mates Merc totally wasted as I got him to drive in to McD's to order food at 3 in the morning........

When through adrive through years ago i a transet van 3 of us in the front 3 in the back (Yes I know you cant carry peope in the back of transets but this was before any one cared about health and safety)Because we were taking a long time to get our order sorted , the guy behind pressed his horn , O dear the back door opens the side door of our van opens lads every where . The chap,in the car just sank behind his stearing wheal

When through adrive through years ago i a transet van 3 of us in the front 3 in the back (Yes I know you cant carry peope in the back of transets but this was before any one cared about health and safety)Because we were taking a long time to get our order sorted , the guy behind pressed his horn , O dear the back door opens the side door of our van opens lads every where . The chap,in the car just sank behind his stearing wheal
Buzz has a long lost brother it seems........ ;o))))

Went through a drive through years ago in a transet van 3 of us in the front 3 in the back (Yes I know you cant carry peope in the back of transets but this was before any one cared about health and safety)Because we were taking a long time to get our order sorted , the guy behind pressed his horn , O dear the back door opens the side door of our van . lads every where . The chap,in the car just sank behind his stearing wheel

Did this happen twice and that's why you posted it twice?? :):)
(post #16 & #19)

The old Wimpey on the Uxbridge Road in Hayes still had waitress service up into the early 90s same person who did it when I was a kid, probably long gone now.

Reply to The world is doomed. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock