Discuss Thriving Satellite TV business for sale in Crete in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Graeme

Hi. I'm retiring this year and have a very successful satellite TV installation business for sale. This is your opportunity to escape the rat-race. It's also recession-proof as everyone watches TV! Please don't believe everything you read about Greece - the island is thriving. Property prices have reset to affordable levels again - so don't miss this opportunity.
www.satellitetvincrete.com
Live and work on the beautiful island of Crete.
  • Installation of satellite & terrestrial TV and satellite internet.
  • 6 weeks training given to new proprietor with additional 6 months telephone support.
  • Business established since 2003.
  • 1300+ customer database: European & Scandinavian
  • Good connections with property maintenance (holiday homes), construction companies (new builds), estate agents and local/international suppliers.
Business Opportunities:
  • Digital terrestrial is arriving in Crete – all existing aerials will need checking/replacing and where required, set-top boxes installed.
  • Currently based in Western Crete only. There is a known demand for further expansion of my operating region.
I've loved every minute of my work on this beautiful Mediterranean island but at my age the joints are creaking! It's a little bit of paradise and I won't be selling my home here. The price of £37,000 includes £3000 inventory with test equipment, plus free training. Sensible negotiations welcome.
Graeme Cook

Reply to Thriving Satellite TV business for sale in Crete in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net