Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Tilt IP rated spots in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

slrichardson

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Seem to remember somebody mentioning an ip rated tilt or eyeball type spot a while back. If you know of such a light HELP!!! Got a vaulted ceiling in a shower room and the client wants a lighht shining right down, not across the room!!!!! Cheers :)

jeremy

-
Mentor
Arms
Re: IP rated gimbal downlighter in shower room am I right in thinking that anywhere in bathroom zones only has to be IPed if its 230V. If it's SELV and the power source is outside of the zones it's ok

W

wayne

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I mentioned them when i posted about doing my bathroom
12v with sealing ring they tilt about 15 /20 degree so i dont know about a vaulted ceiling !
they are part of the aurora range stocked by city electrical

S

slrichardson

Cheers wayne, funny my branch manager at cef said doesn't exist,lol, will check out the catalogue.

W

wayne

we get all over the country ,that same wholesalers once didnt have any 2.5 t&e and couldnt tell us when they were going to get some!!!!
another one i had to explain to them what i meant by a 230v blue plug !
a good wholesaler will have free coffee ,knowledgeable staff plenty of stock and free bacon butties on a friday!!!!

S

slrichardson

yeah normally he's really good, especially with hospitality days, but this must have thrown him!

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Tilt IP rated spots in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom