Discuss Time for the Mens final in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Yea but GP should be finished by 2:30?
Tennis shouldn't start til about 2:15 due to warm up etc it's hard to see federer losing but if his back plays up and Murray comes out attacking it'll be a good match.

Won't be disappointed with Andy if he bottles it. Tbh i'd bottle it as well!

I wonder what odds before Wimbledon you would have got on a Brit his name starting with M ending in Y winning and not being Murray .......

Hope the lad wins it, afraid i'm married to a jock so have to support the lad ...........

2 Weeks,

The proven time it takes for Britain to completely forget one sporting failure and become far too optimistic over another.

You've got no business watching the bloomin tennis when there's a GP on!!!!!!:driving:
Me father in law's up there watching it! I'm sure I'll get the glowing highlights later ;)

- - - Updated - - -

If he breaks Murray now, he's only got to hold his own serve and that's the first set over :(

It will be a great historic win for G.B. or a sorry loss for Scotland. If he wins (5 games to 4 atm) he should put a Scottish flag around his shoulders and by proud of his win, if he wins. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Have you noticed the Scottish members are not online atm ;).

Even people (like me) that don't follow tennis are watching this.

Good luck to Andy Murray
He may be first Britain to have managed to cope with smacking a ball with a tennis racket
Its not a game I have any time for, but a British success is always welcome

Watching Tennis while Tour de France on ! Crazy.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2[/QUOT

a load of lycra louts trying to outdo each other to see who gets the 1st heart attack. i like it when 1 falls off and the next 20 go down like dominoes.

Watching Tennis while Tour de France on ! Crazy.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2[/QUOT

a load of lycra louts trying to outdo each other to see who gets the 1st heart attack. i like it when 1 falls off and the next 20 go down like dominoes.

Sounds like the deep end down town late on Saturday night.
ps. Some might down 20 drinks but 20 pizzas..nono.lol!

A step too far for our Andy I feel. El Fed is starting to make him look less than ordianry.

Yea but GP should be finished by 2:30?
Tennis shouldn't start til about 2:15 due to warm up etc it's hard to see federer losing but if his back plays up and Murray comes out attacking it'll be a good match.

Won't be disappointed with Andy if he bottles it. Tbh i'd bottle it as well!

Hate to say I was right..... Lol

Reply to Time for the Mens final in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock