Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Time is not of the essence help want to be a sparky help !!!!!! in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Burney

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi all ive been a Mate for longer than i care to remember (11 years on and off) i used it to put me through college for computing courses and have basically did it all my life. I now have decided to knock the computing lark on the head and become a sparky. But time is not of the essence and i want to get qualified ASAP. whats the quickest way i can get amongst it. Is there any routes that are quicker than what my local college are offering me.

part 1 - 1 year
part 2 - 2year
part 3 - 1/2 year :(

i have a degree in enginerring but its multimedia based eg radio technology, computer networks etc etc do you reckon i could atleast jump in half way somewhere avodiding the level 1 course.

help me out guys im in bits need to be put n the know cheers.

B

Burney

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must be logged in to see the message.

B

Burney

W

wayne

B

Bane

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Time is not of the essence help want to be a sparky help !!!!!! in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom